Saturday, December 30, 2006

JUST THE FACTS

I have been having some problems dealing with these matters which concern health, death and dying. It is hard not to. I haven't spent the whole time being depressed- but the feelings of being down just seem to come and go, as do times of crying. Strange thought, huh? I am not shy about sharing this with people I know and care about, because I do want your prayers.

No, I have not and am not giving up- my faith is strong and I know that God is the center of my life and that Jesus is the hope and help of my salvation. I know that the Holy Spirit leads and guides me, still. Without the blessed hope of God's promises, life is bleak, indeed. I know that in being human, we suffer emotionally, when faced with death and dying of loved ones, but the pain lessens gradually and we go on with our lives.

The time for the sorrow to begin to lessen gradually, has not yet come, and I know this. But, it will!

No comments: